Sunday, August 30, 2009

Welcome Back!


Welcome back to school! And welcome to Clio's Corner. Who was Clio? She was the Greek muse of history and her likeness (as seen above) sits in the Rotunda of the U.S. Capitol. We will use this page for quite a number of things this year. I will provide online review for exams, homework hints, as well as links to significant things going on in the U.S. and around the world. Feel free to post comments or ask questions. Have a great first week back at school.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for your class!!!!

Anonymous said...

Clio's Corner is amazing!

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for your World War II class this year! Should be fun. Great "text book"; really lookin' forward to the class.

Anonymous said...

So far I am really liking my American History Two class, but I'll be sure to ask next time I move at the end of the period!!

Anonymous said...

Bacquet!!!! Have you had to "ding" anyone yet??? tell them that they get money for it like calvin thought last year....

Anonymous said...

hey Bacquet,
I hope you blog questions soon that way i can get extra credit:)I'm still mad. So thanks.
-B.Rit.